Friday, February 15, 2008

Cards, Cards, and more Cards



I got saavyshopabella for myself for Christmas and my bella sistah, Sandie, sent me this rockabell stamp and sentiment. I love both of these stamps and have had a great time playing with them. The first card I made for my sis, Kiki, for New Years. It isn't the greatest photo, and I know it is hard to see, but the sentiment I printed off the computer says "What Resolutions?!". I used the best friends kit from CTMH, and paper pieced her shirt. I used liquid glass to give her boots the look of patent leather, and my crystal blue CTMH ink pen for her pants and headband. I put some stickles in her hair for some odd reason, and don't really like how it looks. I mean really, who has glittery hair?! Won't do that again, lol.
The next two cards were also for family, and I can't recall where any of these supplies come from, save for the pink polka dot ribbon from American Crafts.

No comments: