Saturday, November 24, 2007

It has been pure Chaos these past two weeks. My ds is into magic tricks and tried to make some of his Nerds halloween candy "disappear" by stuffing them into his ear canal. I won't go into details about how we got those out.
A few days later my dd ended up in the hospital for four days with a stomache infection before flying to Oahu with daddy to have her new mickey button placed. We had been getting used to life with the new button, when four days after it's placement it broke and fell out. We really hadn't been prepared for that little fiasco.
To top it all off our beloved little kitten, bear, passed away in his sleep while I was in the hospital. He was the runt of his litter, and was never in good health since we had gotten him. I know I should have seen it coming, but I had hoped that love and some TLC would pull him through. Poor little guy, we miss him :( very much. Thankfully our other kitten, Susie, is thriving and doing wonderfully. The kids love her to pieces.

The dust is finally settling, and we have gotten through Thanksgiving. I did a lot of cooking, and I had my black Friday shopping spree yesterday. Now I can sit back and relax (and stamp!!) for the next 35 shopping days until Christmas...I hope.

No comments: