Monday, November 5, 2007

Having a Bella-beautiful day!!!




It has been a beautiful day on the rock today, my hubby stayed home due to last nights freak rainstorm, so I was able to meet the ladies for scrapbooking this afternoon after little Alibelle's doctors appointment.


I have a couple albums I am near to finishing, but I just couldn't muster a single iota of motivation to scrapbook. You see, I just got some Bellas from ScrappingBella.com and I have been dying to play with them. So, I made my first bella babe cards instead....


I dug up my pocket full of posies stack from die cuts with a view and some old cardstock. All stamps, other than flowahbella, are from CTMH, as well as the spiral clip. I have no idea who made the flower, it was left over from an old project. I used my SU watercolor pencils with my aquabrush to color my bellas, and did a little paper piecing on my blondie bella's dress...a little trick I learned from all my lovely new bella sistahs at Bellaholicsannonymous.-Thanks, sistahs!!!


No comments: